Alex Outwater’s practice focuses on complex antitrust and consumer class actions.
- Indiana State District Council of Laborers and HOD Carriers Pension and Welfare Fund v. Omnicare, Inc., 2:06-cv-00026-WOB-CJS (E.D. Ky.): (settlement valued at $20 million)
- In Re Tesla Motors, Inc. Stockholder Litigation, No. 12711-VCS (Del. Ch.): an action alleging Elon Musk, as Tesla’s controlling stockholder, and Tesla’s Board of Directors, breached fiduciary duties to Tesla shareholders in connection with Tesla’s $2.6 billion acquisition of SolarCity (a company in which Musk held a substantial interest)
- State of California; United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., Italian Cultural Studies, 1999)