Amy Sipe focuses on complex antitrust litigation and class actions. In addition, she offers expertise in best practices in the areas of electronic discovery, information governance, compliance, and risk management.
- Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Ms. Sipe worked as in-house counsel for a highly diversified Fortune 500 corporation and for an Am Law Top 20 Litigation Firm
- Admitted to practice in Kansas
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- University of Missouri School of Law, Kansas City (J.D.)
- University of Missouri (B.A. and M.A., Communications)