Douglas Campbell specialises in competition damages litigation. His background is in general commercial disputes, giving him experience across a broad range of sectors and industries, in the English High Court and Court of Appeal. Douglas regularly works with counsel and clients in considering competition and regulatory claims, assessing their merits and viability, and has experience of working on funded cases and preparing proposals for third party funding.
- Acting for a Part 20 Defendant in the Air Cargo follow-on competition damages claim
- Coordinating a claim against a major UK bank for manipulation of the foreign exchange market in relation to a multi-billion pound transaction
- Acting for a money transfer business in an abuse of dominance claim against a major UK bank, obtaining injunctive relief
- Acting on behalf of numerous clients in the private and public sectors in a range of commercial disputes including shareholder disputes, breach of contract and breach of statutory duty
- Admitted to practice in England & Wales and Scotland
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- University of Edinburgh, LLB (honours)