Hal Cunningham’s practice focuses on complex antitrust and consumer litigation, primarily in the financial services industry.
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corp., No. 1:14-cv-07126 (S.D.N.Y.): an action challenging collusion in the setting of ISDAfix, a global benchmark used to value interest rate derivatives
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:13-cv-07789 (S.D.N.Y.): an action alleging collusion and manipulation in the foreign exchange market among global financial institutions
- In re Washington Mutual Mortgage-Backed Securities Litigation, No. C09-0037 (W.D. Wash.): an action alleging violations of the Securities Act in conjunction with the issuance of mortgage-backed securities
- In re Cardinal Health, Inc. Securities Litigation, No. 2:04-cv-00575 (S.D. Ohio): an action alleging misstatement of publicly reported operating revenue and earnings in violation of the Securities Exchange Act
- State of California; United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Murray State (B.S., Biological Chemistry, 1997)
- Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Mr. Cunningham worked in drug development and holds a Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC/US).