Jonathan Zimmerman practices in the areas of shareholder derivative and federal securities litigation.
- Member of the New Jersey Bar
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- McGill University, Desautels School of Management (Bachelor of Commerce, 2009)
- While in law school, Mr. Zimmerman served as a Staff Editor on Temple’s International and Comparative Law Journal. He also received the Best Paper Award in Advanced Financial Regulations for his work entitled, Corporate Diversions: Short-Term Tax Savings at the Expense of Shareholder Rights (Spring 2015).
- Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Mr. Zimmerman practiced in the areas of shareholder derivative, federal securities, and Qui Tam litigation as an Associate at The Weiser Law Firm, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- A former two-time All-Canadian collegiate lacrosse player and co-captain of McGill University’s men’s varsity team