Kassandra Nelson’s practice focuses on securities and antitrust litigation.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Texas
- Southern Methodist University (J.D., 2016)
- University of Alabama (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- During law school, Ms. Nelson volunteered over 450+ hours in Legal Public Service and received the distinction of Pro Bono Honor Roll upon graduation
- Worked as an intern for the Domestic Violence Division at the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office
- Served as an extern for the Honorable Judge Martin Hoffman
- Served as a student attorney for SMU’s Innocence Clinic, working with the Dallas County Public Defender’s Office and New York Innocence Project, and successfully advocated for the release and exoneration of Steven Chaney, freed after wrongfully serving more than 25 years