Mr. Srodoski is an associate in the firm’s Connecticut office and prosecutes complex consumer class actions with a focus on antitrust and unfair competition violations.
- In re Cattle Antitrust Litigation, No. 0:19-cv-01222 (D. Minn.) (co-lead counsel);
- Two Roads Shared Trust v. John Does, No. 1:20-cv-0831 (N.D. Ill.) (attorney for Plaintiff);
- In re: ICE LIBOR Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:19-cv-00439 (S.D.N.Y.) (attorney for all Plaintiffs);
- In re Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, 1:17-md-2800 (N.D. Ga.) (member of the Plaintiffs’ Coordination and Discovery Committee);
- In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:16-cv-08637 (N.D. Ill.) (member of Plaintiffs’ Discovery Committee).
- United States District Courts: District of Minnesota; States of Minnesota and New York
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016); University at Albany (B.A., Economics, 2001)
- Clerk for Hon. Carol A. Hooten, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2016-2017
- Extern for Hon. Diana E. Murphy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2015
- Mr. Srodoski, Steering for More Trouble? Could the Ruling in United States v. American Express Co. Lead to Further Antitrust Enforcement Actions Against American Express in Europe? 25 Minn. J. Int’l L. 1 (Winter 2016).
In his free time, Michael enjoys hand tool woodworking, reading to his son, and traveling (especially to Citizens Bank Park to watch the Philadelphia Phillies play).