Michelle E. Conston is an associate at Scott+Scott’s New York office, focusing primarily on antitrust litigation.
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation, No. 13-cv-7789 (S.D.N.Y.) ($2 billion settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corporation, NO. 14-cv-7126 (S.D.N.Y) ($325 million settlement)
- At her prior firm, Ms. Conston represented plaintiffs in the In re London Silver Fixing, Ltd., Antitrust Litigation, No. 14-md-02573 (S.D.N.Y.), and represented various institutional investors in actions alleging manipulation of the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) for several currencies by large financial institutions.
- Admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey, and Florida and admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Marist College (B.A. Journalism, magna cum laude, 2010)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Stephen T. Brown, Chief Magistrate Judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida;
- Served as a certified legal intern in the narcotics unit of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.