Pippa Winstanley specialises in commercial and competition damages litigation. Her background is commercial litigation, with experience in large-scale private litigation across aviation and energy matters. Pippa has experience representing both corporations and individual shareholders.
- Acting on behalf of a large energy company in relation to numerous contractual and deemed contract claims;
- Providing advice to a major aviation client in relation to defaulting third parties;
- Directly advising a high net worth individual in relation to his shareholding in, and possible further action against, a property company.
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law, 2013; Legal Practice Course, 2015)
- University of Oxford (Music, BA 2012)