Randy Moonan is an associate in the Firm’s New York office, primarily focusing on securities class actions.
- Randy is admitted to practice in New York and the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Randy is a graduate of the University at Albany (B.A., History and Political Science, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2010) and Cornell Law School (J.D. 2013).
- Spent five years as a litigation associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP representing major financial institutions in civil and regulatory matters involving securities, antitrust, corporate governance, and insurance law issues.
- Served as Managing Editor on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Served as a clinical extern at the United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of New York