Ruth Manson specialises in commercial and competition damages litigation. With a background in commercial disputes, Ruth has worked on a variety of litigation matters representing multinational corporations from the transport and construction sectors.
- Acting for a Part 20 Defendant in the Air Cargo follow-on competition damages claim
- Acting for a major transport company in relation to a breach of contract claim
- Providing advice to a high net worth individual regarding a potential claim for breach of fiduciary duty against an investment manager
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales (2018)
- University of Westminster (Legal Practice Course, 2016)
- University of Cambridge (Law BA, 2015)