Sinai Megibow is an Investigator in Scott+Scott’s Investigations Department. He has extensive experience conducting a wide range of investigations, including securities fraud, internal investigations, antitrust matters, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance, corporate due diligence, and litigation intelligence. Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Sinai served as a Director in a global private investigation and intelligence consulting firm. Sinai began his career as an associate attorney practicing in the areas of White Collar Criminal matters and commercial litigation in New York.
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Licensed Private Investigator in New York and Florida
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- University of Chicago (M.A., 1998)
- Tulane University (B.A., 1995)