- Served as Associate Managing Editor of the St. John’s Law Review
- Alexander’s student note, Abusive: Dodd–Frank Section 1031 and the Continuing Struggle to Protect Consumers, 85 St. John’s L. Rev. 1105 (2012), has been cited in judicial opinions and several legal journals, including the Harvard Law Review.
Mr. Alexander is an associate in the Firm’s New York office and has worked closely with the leadership teams steering numerous class actions.
Before joining the bar, Mr. Alexander served as an editor of the widely acclaimed consumer-advocacy blog The Consumerist. He also served as a policy advisor to the Bronx Borough President and worked as part of the National Campaign to Restore Civil Rights.
- In re Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litig., No. 1:17-md-2800 (N.D. Ga.)
- First Choice Federal Credit Union v. The Wendy’s Co., No. 2:16-cv-506 (W.D. Pa.) (settlement valued at $50 million)
- Morrow v. Ann Inc., No. 1:16-cv-3340 (S.D.N.Y.) (settlement valued at $7.1 million)