- Recognized by Super Lawyers
- Clerk to the Honorable Jacob Mishler, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of New York
- Member and research editor of the Hofstra Law Review.
Ms. Weintraub is a partner in the Firm’s New York office and focuses her practice on securities litigation.
Ms. Weintraub is the co-author of Gender Bias and the Treatment of Women as Advocates, Women in Law (1998), and the Dissenting Introduction defending the merits of securities class action litigation contained in the 1994 monograph Securities Class Actions: Abuses and Remedies, published by the National Legal Center for the Public Interest.
- In re Oxford Health Plans, Inc. Securities Litig., MDL No. 1222 (S.D.N.Y.) ($300 million settlement)
- In re CVS Corporation Securities Litig., No. 01-11464 (D. Mass.) ($110 million settlement)
- Policemen’s Annuity and Benefit Fund of the City of Chicago v. Bank of America, NA,
No. 1:12-cv-2865 (S.D.N.Y.) ($69 million settlement)
- In re SanDisk LLC Securities Litig., No. 3:15-cv-01455-VC (N.D. Cal.) ($50 million settlement)
- Weston v. RCS Capital Corp., No. 1:14-cv-10136 (S.D.N.Y.) ($31 million settlement)
- In re Conn’s, Inc. Securities Litig., No. 4:14-cv-00548 (S.D. Tex.) ($22.5 million settlement)
- Young v. Wells Fargo & Co., No. 4:08-cv-00507-RP-CFB (S.D. Iowa) ($25.7 million settlement)
- Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Ret. Sys. v. Newell Brands, Inc., No. HUD-L-003492-18 (N.J. Super. Ct.)
- In re Lyft, Inc. Securities Litig., No. CGC-19-575293 (Cal. Super. Ct.)
- Erie County Emps. Ret. Sys. v. NN, Inc., No. 656462/2019 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.)
- In re JPMorgan Precious Metals Spoofing Litig., No. 1:18-cv-10356-GHW (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Merrill, BOFA, and Morgan Stanley Spoofing Litig., No. 19-cv-6002 (LJL) (S.D.N.Y.)
- City of Warren Police & Fire Ret. Sys. v. CVS Health Corp., No. PC-2019-5658 (R.I. Super. Ct.)