- Recipient of the 2006 Professor Lung-Chu Chen Award for Excellence in the Field of Human Rights
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Charles Chambers, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Elected member of the Kings County Democratic Committee, 2016-2020
- Recipient of the 2010 and 2011 Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Recipient of the Safe Passage Attorney of the Week, April 2014
- Heather Harrison Volik, Driving Down the Wrong Road: The Fifth Circuit’s Definition of Unauthorized Use of A Motor Vehicle as a Crime of Violence in the Immigration Context, 39 St. Mary’s L. J. 149 (2007)
Heather Volik is an associate attorney in the Firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on securities litigation.