Scott Jacobsen is an associate in the Firm’s New York office and has primarily focused on shareholder derivative actions, securities class action litigation, and other complex litigation, including the investigation of corporate books and records to evaluate potential claims on behalf of shareholders.
During law school, Mr. Jacobsen externed at the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia and served as a staff member for the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal.
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local No. 478 Pension Fund v. McInerney, C.A., No. 11901-VCN (Del. Ch. Jan 13, 2016) (derivatively on behalf of Genworth Financial Inc.)
- Carlson v. Dipp, No. 1:15-cv-14032 (D. Mass. Dec. 7, 2015)
- Fernicola v. Hugin, C.A., No. 11748-VCMR (Del. Ch. Nov. 24, 2015) (derivatively on behalf of Celgene Corp.)
- Feldman v. Kulas, C.A., No. 11614-VCG (Del. Ch. Oct. 15, 2015) (derivatively on behalf of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc.)
- Fortunato v. Akebia Therapeutics, Inc., No. 1:15-cv-13501 (D. Mass. Oct. 5, 2015)