- Member of the Securities Arbitration Clinic at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Panelist, “ERISA 2019 – Current Issues for Plan Fiduciaries,” Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (November 7, 2019)
- Panelist, “The Evolving State of Remedies and Equitable Relief Under ERISA 502(a)(3): New Remedies Post-Montanile,” American Conference Institute (November 2, 2017)
- Served as team coach and judge for the Vis Moot.
Based in the Firm’s New York office, Ms. Korkhov is currently prosecuting federal statutory claims involving breaches of fiduciary duties and other corporate malfeasance on behalf of retirement plan participants and beneficiaries who suffered losses or other harm in connection with their retirement investments.
Ms. Korkhov has extensive experience in successfully litigating ERISA, derivative, and consumer protection actions to enforce the rights of investors, employees, and everyday consumers. Throughout her practice, Ms. Korkhov has played a significant role in a number of high-profile recoveries achieved on behalf of plaintiff classes.
As a member of the Securities Arbitration Clinic at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she earned her J.D., Ms. Korkhov assisted clients in matters referred to Cardozo by organizations such as the New York Stock Exchange, the National Association of Securities Dealers, and the American Arbitration Association.
Ms. Korkhov represented Cardozo on a four-member team at the 2004 and 2005 Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition held in Vienna, Austria.
Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Ms. Korkhov was a member of complex litigation practice groups at two nationally recognized class action firms, where she frequently supervised discovery in ERISA and other complex actions, including multi-district litigation proceedings.
- In re American International Group, Inc. ERISA Litigation II ($40 million settlement)