- Law Clerk to Hon. Colleen McMahon, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Law Clerk to Hon. D. Michael Fisher, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Former editor of The Georgetown Law Journal
- Recognized as a Rising Star in the 2017-21 editions of Super Lawyers
- Recipient of the Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award
Zachary M. Vaughan practices complex securities litigation at the firm, where he consults with institutional clients on corporate fraud in the securities markets and on corporate-governance issues.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Vaughan spent four years as a litigation associate at Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, where his commercial-litigation experience included representing plaintiffs in cases involving mortgage-backed securities.
The Reach of the Writ: Boumediene v. Bush and the Political Question Doctrine, 99 Geo. L.J. 869 (2011); The Paradox That Wasn’t: Federal Preemption of State-Law Voice Misappropriation Claims, 11 J. Marshall Rev. Intell. Prop. L. 694 (2012); Contributing Author, New York Commercial Division Practice Guide, Litigation Practice Portfolio Series No. 801, Bloomberg BNA (2017)