Mr. De Jong is a partner in the Firm’s Amsterdam office. He focuses on collective redress and securities class actions in particular. He has extensive experience in successfully coordinating and resolving international mass claims.
Before joining Scott+Scott he was partner at BarentsKrans.
- Representing a significant group of harmed investors in securities litigation related to the accounting scandal of Steinhoff
- Representing the former CFO of Fortis in securities litigation
- Representing numerous harmed companies in a cartel damages claim against truck manufacturers
- Representing the bankruptcy trustees of DSB Bank in settling duty of care claims of customers
- Representing numerous harmed companies in their air-cargo cartel damages proceedings
Mr De Jong is admitted to the Dutch bar and has registered a specialization in litigation. On the basis of the registration it is required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.