Ms. McCabe is a senior associate in the Firm’s New York office and focuses on securities class actions. Ms. McCabe drafts key pleadings and manages discovery in all her matters. She also successfully argued to defeat defendants’ motion to stay in the Dentsply Sirona action.
Prior to joining Scott+Scott, she was a litigation associate at a major international law firm where she represented clients in high stakes trials, securities class actions, breach of fiduciary duty cases, antitrust matters, and employment matters.
Ms. McCabe’s publications include: Justice Holland’s Lasting Imprint on Corporate Law, Delaware Business Court Insider (March 14, 2017).
When not litigating, Ms. McCabe’s hobbies include paddle boarding, volleyball, cooking, travel, and spending time with her husband, Tyson, and son, Kellen, and Rory in Texas, where she was raised.
- In re GreenSky Securities Litig., No. 18 Civ. 11071 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Weight Watchers Int’l, Inc. Securities Litig., Master File No. 1:10-cv-02005 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Silverberg v. DryShips Inc., No. 2:17-cv-4547-SJF-ARL (E.D.N.Y.)
- Castronovo v. Dentsply Sirona Inc., Index No. 155393/2018 (Sup. Ct. N.Y.)
- Kirkland v. WideOpenWest, Inc., Index No. 653248/2018 (Sup. Ct. N.Y.)
- In re Lyft, Inc., Securities Litig., Lead Case No. CGC-19-575293 (San Fran. Sup. Ct.)
- In re SmileDirectClub, Inc. Securities Litig., Lead Case No. 19-1169-IV (Davidson Cty. Chancery Ct. Tenn.)