- Former Senior Counsel in the Special Federal Litigation Division of the New York City Law Department, Office of the Corporation Counsel
- Clerked for the Honorable Joan M. Azrack in the Eastern District of New York.
Rhiana Swartz is an attorney in the Firm’s New York office. Her practice primarily focuses on case development including identifying, investigating and initiating complex federal and state securities class actions on behalf of institutional and individual investors. She also litigates these matters, with a focus on leadership issues. Ms. Swartz is also involved in shareholder derivative actions and other complex commercial matters.
Ms. Swartz also spent more than four years as an associate at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP in New York, representing major financial institutions in civil and regulatory matters involving securities, antitrust, corporate governance, and employment law issues.
- Corwin v. ViewRay, Inc., No. 1:19-cv-02115 (N.D. Ohio)
- In re Weight Watchers Int’l, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 1:19-cv-02005 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Mustafin v. GreenSky, Inc., No. 1:18-cv-11071 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Evoqua Water Techs. Corp. Sec. Litig., No. 1:18-cv-10320 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Kanugonda v. Funko, Inc., No. 2:18-cv-00812 (W.D. Wash.)
- Silverberg v. DryShips Inc., No. 2:17-cv-04547 (E.D.N.Y.)
- Robinson v. Diana Containerships Inc., No. 2:17-cv-06160 (E.D.N.Y.)
- In re Altice USA, Inc. Sec. Litig., Index No. 711788/2018 (NY Sup. Ct. Queens Cty.)