- Investigator for the Massachusetts AG’s Office in the Public Protection and Advocacy Bureau
- Externed for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Andrew G. Schopler
Mr. Brockwell is an associate in the firm’s San Diego office and prosecutes complex consumer class actions with a focus on antitrust and unfair competition violations.
He worked as a Law Clerk for the Scott+Scott Antitrust Team from 2019 to 2020. After graduating law school and passing the California Bar in 2020, he joined the Antitrust Team as an Attorney.
- In re: European Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation, No. 19-cv-02601 (S.D.N.Y): represents class of U.S. investors alleging Defendants conspired and agreed to fix the prices of bonds issued by various European governments.
- Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System v. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellshaft, No. 23-cv-05095 (S.D.N.Y.): represents class of U.S. investors alleging Defendants conspired and agreed to fix the prices of UK Gilt bonds.
- Klein v. Meta, Inc., No. 20-cv-08570 (N.D. Cal.): represents class of advertisers alleging that Facebook monopolized the social advertising market and charged inflated prices for advertising