- Co-authored with Anais Kadian; Canada: Human Rights Champion or Pawn to Autocratic Regimes in the Global Arms Trade?, Response to the “Final report: Review of export permits to Turkey” published by Global Affairs Canada, House of Commons – Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development, May 4, 2021
- Co–authored with Michael Miarmi; Investigations in Securities Litigation in the U.S.: A Deep Dive Into the Role and Impact of Confidential Witnesses, Développements récents en enquêtes internes et réglementaires, vol. 522 (2022).
Ms. Kokmanian is an associate in the Firm’s New York office where she specializes in both federal and state securities litigation on behalf of individual and institutional shareholders.
Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Ms. Kokmanian spent three years as a litigation associate at a leading class action law firm in Québec where she represented aggrieved shareholders in several high-profile securities class actions pertaining to corporate fraud in the securities markets. Ms. Kokmanian also practiced in civil and commercial litigation.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. c. California State Teachers’ Retirement System, 2021 QCCA 1547
- California States Teachers’ Retirement System c. Bausch Health Companies Inc., 2020 QCCS 275
- Amaya inc. c. Derome, 2018 QCCA 120