- Former Staff Editor of Temple’s International and Comparative Law Journal
- Recipient of Best Paper Award in Advanced Financial Regulations for his work entitled Corporate Diversions: Short-Term Tax Savings at the Expense of Shareholder Rights (Spring 2015)
- Former two-time All-Canadian collegiate lacrosse player and co-captain of McGill University’s men’s varsity team
Jonathan Zimmerman is an associate in the Firm’s New York office where he focuses primarily on identifying, investigating and initiating complex federal securities class actions on behalf of individual and institutional shareholders. He is also involved in shareholder derivative actions and other complex commercial matters.
- In re SanDisk LLC Securities Litig., No. 3:15-CV-01455-VC (N.D. Cal.) ($50 million settlement)
- City of Birmingham Relief and Retirement System v. Hastings, No. 5:18-cv-02107-BL (N.D. Cal.)
- In re Universal Health Services, Inc. Derivative Litigation, No. 2:17-cv-02187 (E.D. Pa.)