- Information Security controls, risk assessment, and reporting
- Data Protection controls, compliance, and reporting
- Operational Resilience controls, support, and testing
- GDPR Program Manager in UK Financial Services organisations
- Editor of ISO 31700:2023 international standard for Consumer Product Privacy By Design
- Information Security risk manager for variety of UK-based multinationals
- Program Manager for regulatory license programs in cyber security and resilience in UK financial services firms
- Project Manager for SOX programs in UK Financial Services firms
With more than 20 years of experience in Information Security, Privacy, and Resilience, Kieran has led risk and compliance projects for BNP Paribas, BP, and Centrica and has helped to secure regulatory approvals for a series of financial services enterprises.
Kieran also drafted the new international standard ISO 31700-1:2022 ‘Privacy By Design’, and contributes to the development of new global information security and privacy standards at ISO, ETSI, and the BSI, all of which are key organizations in the field of data security and privacy.
Kieran is CISA, CIPP/E, and CISSP certified, and has masters’ degrees in Information Security, Management Science, and Law. He is based in our London office.