- Titan of the Industry by The American Lawyer
- Winning Litigator by The National Law Journal
- Member of the Daily Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” list
- Actively involved with legal education and regularly teaches courses on stockholder litigation
Mr. Huffman is a partner in the Firm’s Corporate Governance and Shareholders Rights practice group.
Mr. Huffman is a seasoned litigator with significant trial experience and a proven track record of achieving unprecedented results in stockholder class and derivative actions. For example, Mr. Huffman was a member of the trial team for In re Dole Food Co., Inc. S’holder Litig., where the Delaware Court of Chancery awarded over $148 million in damages, making it the largest post-trial judgment ever in a merger-related stockholder class action. Over the last decade, Mr. Huffman’s cases have resulted in more than $350 million in cash recoveries for stockholders and corporate restitution.
- In re Dole Food Co., Inc. S’holder Litig., C.A. No. 9079-VCL (Del. Ch.) ($148 million post-trial damages award)
- In re Tesla Motors, Inc. S’holder Litig., C.A. No. 12711-VCS (Del. Ch.) ($60 million settlement)
- In re Garner Denver S’holder Litig. C.A. No, 8505-VCN (Del. Ch.) ($29 million settlement)
- In re PLX Technology, Inc. Sholder Litig., C.A. No. 9880-VCL (Del. Ch. ($14.125 million settlement)
- In re BMC Software, Inc. S’holder Litig., C.A. No. 8544-VCG (Del. Ch.) (12.4 million settlement)