- Clerk for Hon. Carol A. Hooten, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2016-2017
- Extern for Hon. Diana E. Murphy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2015
Mr. Srodoski is an associate in the Firm’s Connecticut office and prosecutes complex consumer class actions with a focus on antitrust and unfair competition violations.
He is the author of Steering for More Trouble? Could the Ruling in United States v. American Express Co. Lead to Further Antitrust Enforcement Actions Against American Express in Europe? 25 Minn. J. Int’l L. 1 (Winter 2016).
In his free time, he enjoys hand tool woodworking, reading to his son, and traveling (especially to Citizens Bank Park to watch the Philadelphia Phillies play).
- In re Cattle Antitrust Litig., No. 0:19-cv-01222 (D. Minn.)
- Two Roads Shared Trust v. John Does, No. 1:20-cv-0831 (N.D. Ill.)
- In re ICE LIBOR Antitrust Litig., No. 1:19-cv-00439 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litig., 1:17-md-2800 (N.D. Ga.)
- In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litig., No. 1:16-cv-08637 (N.D. Ill.)