- Clerk for Hon. Carol A. Hooten, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2016-2017
- Extern for Hon. Diana E. Murphy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2015
Mr. Srodoski is an associate in the firm’s Connecticut office and specializes in antitrust class actions.
He is the author of Steering for More Trouble? Could the Ruling in United States v. American Express Co. Lead to Further Antitrust Enforcement Actions Against American Express in Europe? 25 Minn. J. Int’l L. 1 (Winter 2016).
In his free time, Michael enjoys hand tool woodworking, reading to his son, and traveling (especially to Citizens Bank Park to watch the Philadelphia Phillies play).
- S.R.J.F., Inc. v. Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.; No. 2:22–cv–00147–CR (D. Vt.) (attorney for all plaintiffs);
- Klein v. Meta Platforms, Inc., No. 3:20–cv–08570–JD (N.D. Cal.) (co–lead counsel for advertiser plaintiffs);
- In re: Cattle and Beef Antitrust Litigation, No. 0:22–md–03031–JRT–JFD (D. Minn.) (co–lead counsel for producer plaintiffs);
- Two Roads Shared Trust v. John Does, No. 1:20–cv–0831 (N.D. Ill.) (attorney for plaintiff);
- In re: ICE LIBOR Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:19–cv–00439 (S.D.N.Y.) (attorney for all plaintiffs);
- In re: Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, No. 1:17–md–2800 (N.D. Ga.) (member of the Plaintiffs’ Coordination and Discovery Committee);
- In re: Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:16–cv–08637 (N.D. Ill.) (member of Plaintiffs’ Discovery Committee).