Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Mr. Rodriguez was an associate of Foley & Lardner LLP in the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. During that time, he represented clients in numerous complex commercial disputes and white-collar matters around the globe.
In law school, Mr. Rodriguez was awarded the University of Chicago’s Sidley Austin Prize for Excellence in Brief Writing in the Bigelow Moot Court Competition. He served as Comments Editor for the Chicago Journal of International Law.
Mr. Rodriguez represents plaintiffs in the following federal actions:
- In re: Klein v. Facebook, Inc., No. 20-cv-08570 (N.D. Cal.);
- In re European Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation,No. 19-cv-2601 (S.D.N.Y.);
- In re: Bank of Nova Scotia Spoofing Litigation, No. 20-11059 (D.N.J.).
Prior representative cases:
- In re: Apotex Corp. v. Hospira Healthcare India Private Limited, No. 18-cv-04903 (S.D.N.Y.);
- In re: Arch Ins. Co. Ski Pass Litigation, No. 20-md-02955 (W.D. Mo.).