Mr. Goldberger is an associate in the Firm’s San Diego office where he maintains a lead role in communicating with potential class members regarding complex class action settlement procedures, including claim filing. Mr. Goldberger was also a founding member of Scott+Scott’s institutional investor relations team, providing the Firm’s many institutional clients with assistance in various matters pertaining to their involvement in complex civil litigations as well as assisting institutional clients in submitting eligible claims in those actions.
A lifelong resident and native of San Diego, Mr. Goldberger was an instituting member of the Torrey Pines High School “Friends of the Library,” and he coaches local youth sports in his spare time.
- Kleen Products LLC v. Packaging Corporation of America, No. 10-cv-5711 (N.D. Ill.)
($376.4 million settlement)
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. v. Warner Chilcott Public Ltd. Co., No. 12-cv-3824 (E.D. Pa.)
($8 million settlement)
- In re: Priceline.com Securities Litig., No. 03-cv-1884 (D. Conn.) ($80 million settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Pharmacia Corp., No. 03-1519 (D.N.J.) ($164 million settlement)
- In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litig., No. 13-md-2420 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re Prograf Antitrust Litig., No. 1:11-md-02242 (D. Mass.)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corp., No. 1:14-cv-07126 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litig., No. 1:13-cv-07789 (S.D.N.Y.)
($2.3 billion settlement)
- In re General Motors ERISA Litig., No. 05-71085 (E.D. Mich.) (resulting in significant enhancements to retirement plan administration in addition to $37.5 million settlement for plan participants)