- Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Mr. Cunningham worked in drug development and holds a Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC/US)
Mr. Cunningham is an attorney in the Firm’s San Diego office and focuses on complex antitrust and consumer litigation, primarily in the financial services industry.
Mr. Cunningham serves a prominent role in the cases on which he works, working with the Firm’s financial industry experts and economists and supervising Firm attorneys on discovery matters.
Mr. Cunningham’s practice also includes complex securities litigation. Before entering the practice of law, Mr. Cunningham worked in drug development and holds a Regulatory Affairs Certification.
Outside of the office, Mr. Cunningham enjoys cycling and tennis.
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litig., No. 1:13-cv-07789 (S.D.N.Y.)($2.3 billion settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corp., No. 1:14-cv-07126 (S.D.N.Y.) ($504.5 million settlement)
- In re Washington Mutual Mortgage-Backed Securities Litig., No. C09-0037 (W.D. Wash.)
- In re Cardinal Health, Inc. Securities Litig., No. 2:04-cv-00575 (S.D. Ohio)