- Judicial intern to the Hon. Stephen T. Brown, Chief Magistrate Judge in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Certified legal intern in the narcotics unit of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida
- Superlawyers® Rising Star – Antitrust Litigation: 2018-2020.
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” – 2021
Ms. Conston is an associate in the Firm’s New York office and devotes much of her time representing investors in cases involving the manipulation of financial benchmarks by numerous major banks. Ms. Conston also works on cases against pizza restaurants Papa John’s and Domino’s alleging that their no-poach agreements with their franchisees are per se illegal under the antitrust laws.
Prior to joining Scott+Scott, Ms. Conston represented institutional investors, hedge funds, and individual investors in complex class action litigation arising under the Commodity Exchange Act, Sherman Act, RICO Act, and common law. She was heavily involved in litigating actions alleging the manipulation of the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”) for several currencies by large financial institutions.
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litig., No. 13-cv-7789 (S.D.N.Y.)
($2.3 billion settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corporation, No. 14-cv-7126 (S.D.N.Y) ($504.5 million settlement)
- In re GSE Bonds Antitrust Litig., No. 1:19-cv-01704 (S.D.N.Y.) ($386.5 million settlement)
- In re European Government Bonds Antitrust Litig., No. 19-cv-2601 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Papa John’s Employee and Franchisee Employee Antitrust Litig., No. 18-cv-00828 (E.D. Ky.)
- Blanton v. Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, No. 18-cv-13207 (E.D. Mich.)
Representative Cases at prior firms:
- Laydon v. Mizuho Bank, Ltd., No. 12-cv-3419 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Sullivan v. Barclays plc, No. 13-cv-00281 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re London Silver Fixing, Ltd., Antitrust Litig., No. 14-md-02573 (S.D.N.Y.)