- Chief Articles Editor of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review and a Moot Court Competitor
- Extern to the Honorable William V. Gallo of the US District Court for the Southern District of California
Mr. Russell is an attorney in the Firm’s San Diego office where he focuses on complex antitrust litigation and class actions.
Outside of the office, Mr. Russell is an avid sailor, fisherman, and video gamer. He has sailed boats ranging from 22’ to 50’+ and competed in over a dozen races. He prefers deep sea fishing out of San Diego or Shelter Cove, CA, however he won’t pass up the chance to catch bass in a nearby river. He has had access to a computer since he was seven years old and prides himself in being a “techie” and video gamer. He can often be found walking his dog, Lucy, along the shores of San Diego.
- Veridian Credit Union v. Eddie Bauer LLC, No. 2:17-cv-00356 (W.D. Wash.)
($9.8 million settlement)
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litig., No. 1:13-cv-07789 (S.D.N.Y.)
($2.3 billion settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America Corporation, No. 1:14-cv-07126 (S.D.N.Y.) ($504.5 million settlement)
- In re UnitedHealth Group PBM Litig., No. 0:16-cv-3352 (D. Minn.)
- Josten v. Rite Aid Corp., No. 3:18-cv-00152 (S.D. Cal.)
- Deslandes v. McDonald’s USA, LLC, No. 1:17-cv-04857 (N.D. Ill.)
- Conrad v. Jimmy John’s Franchise, LLC, No 3:18-cv-00133 (S.D. Ill.)
- In re Papa John’s Employee and Franchisee Employee Antitrust Litig., No. 3:18-cv-00825 (W.D. Ky.)
- Blanton v. Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, No. 2:18-cv-13207 (E.D. Mich.)