- Has taught Trial Practice at the University of Connecticut School of Law
- A five-time NCAA National Champion cyclist
Ms. Lawrence is a partner in the Firm’s Connecticut office and is actively engaged in our complex securities, corporate governance, consumer, and antitrust litigation.
During law school, Ms. Lawrence worked for large firms in Washington, D.C., New York, and Cleveland. After graduating from Yale, she worked in-house at a tax lien securitization company and for several years at a large Hartford-based law firm.
Ms. Lawrence is very active in her community, particularly in recreational organizations and events.
A five-time NCAA National Champion cyclist who raced throughout the United States, Europe, Bermuda, and Pakistan, Ms. Lawrence is now an avid endurance athlete. Ms. Lawrence has competed in dozens of marathons, including the New York Marathon and the Boston Marathon, and in 18 full-distance ironman competitions – five of which were at the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii.
- In re: GSE Bonds Antitrust Litig., No. 1:19-cv-01704-JSR (S.D.N.Y.) ($386.5 million settlement)
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America, No. 1:14-cv-07126-JMF-OTW (S.D.N.Y.) ($504.5 million settlement)
- Police and Fire Retirement System of the City of Detroit v. Crane, No. 13-cv-00945-VC (N.D. Cal.) ($5.1 million settlement)
- Rubenstein v. Oilsands Quest Inc., No. 11-1288 (S.D.N.Y.) ($10.235 million settlement)
- Boilermakers National Annuity Trust Fund v. WaMu Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, No. 09-cv-00037 (W.D. Wash.) ($26 million settlement)
- In re TETRA Technologies, Inc. Securities Litig., No. 4: 07-cv-00965 (S.D. Tex.) ($8.25 million settlement)
- The United States v. The City of New York, No. 07-CV-2067 (E.D.N.Y.)
- In re Prudential Life Insurance Co. of America SGLI/VGLI Contract Litig., No. 11-02208
(D. Mass.) ($39 million settlement)