- Mr. Broggi has lectured at institutional investor conferences throughout the United States on the value of shareholder activism as a necessary component of preventing corporate fraud abuses.
- Mr. Broggi represents cities, counties, and other municipalities from Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida in both state and federal litigation against the manufacturers and distributors of opioid medications.
Mr. Broggi is a partner in the Firm’s New York office and has represented institutional investors, including public pension funds and Taft-Hartley funds in a variety of complex cases.
Mr. Broggi also works with the Firm’s institutional investor clients, including hundreds of public pension systems and Taft-Hartley funds throughout the United States, to confirm their funds have proper safeguards in place to ensure against corporate malfeasance, and regularly consults with institutional investors in the United States on issues relating to corporate fraud in the US securities markets, as well as corporate governance issues and shareholder litigation.
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litig., No. 13-cv-07789 (S.D.N.Y.)
($2.3 billion in settlements to date)
- Alaska Elec. Pension Fund v. Bank of Am. Corp., No. 14-cv-07126 (S.D.N.Y.)
($504.5 million settlement)
- Dahl v. Bain Capital Partners, No. 07-cv-12388 (D. Mass.) ($590.5 million settlement)
- In re GSE Bonds Antitrust Litig., No. 19-cv-01704 (S.D.N.Y.) ($386.5 million settlement)
- Irvine v. ImClone Sys., Inc., No. 02-cv-00109 (S.D.N.Y.) ($75 million settlement)
- In re Wash. Mut. Mortgage-Backed Sec. Litig., No. 09-cv-00037 (W.D. Wash.)
($69 million settlement)
- In re SanDisk LLC Sec. Litig., No. 15-cv-01455 (N.D. Cal.) ($50 million settlement)
- Arkansas Teacher Retirement System v. Insulet Corp., No. 15-cv-12345 (D. Mass.)
($19.5 million settlement)